Removing a PPT Studio license
Unregister PPT license:
1. Open command prompt in windows. (press windows key and type "cmd")
2. Redirect the current path to PPT installation folder and type "ppt unregister" (follow the input commands in the picture below)
3. Click "OK" and follow the instructions in the pop-out window (You should see the serial number).
4. Record the uninstall serial number and send it to WorldViz support
5. In addition to the number you just record, you will also need to send WorldViz your original Name (serial number) for your license. To do this, just try to open the PPT Studio again and click "Yes" for entering new license. The licensing window should appear and the original Name should appear. Record the Name and send it along with the uninstall serial number.